Station Garage (Caton) Ltd is ideally situated on the A683 in the village of Caton in the lovely Lune Valley . The garage is owned and run by David and Mary Platts who took over the business in November 2012 after taking over from Kevin Padgett and John Clarkson. David and Mary also ran a garage further up the valley for 25 years which had servicing and MOTs as well as a bodyshop this has been integrated under the Station Garage name.

The garage has been operating on the site since the early 1919 and becoming one of the oldest Ford retail dealers from 1962 which has been a partnership that is happy to stay, winning awards in the 90's for National Top Performer and Dealer of Distinction.

Tabs

Directory categories: